Read more WTF stuff 👉

Search whatever here 👇

26.9.16

Bread and Milk

credits

Dear Jenny, I've learned that the best age to start a family is twenty-six
we're not married, palpably
but you told me to consume less fritters
you told me to eat bread and milk in the morning like you do
you told me you got it from your Mom, the prescription of being fit

appreciate the dairy products advice
Jenny, I'm scared
it feels good, yet it feels so bad about you wanting to see me alive a little longer
that's not some strangers usually do

some people just want to see me dying regardless.
what if you had to walk away towards nebulous path?
what if we're not meant to be?
Jenny, how's your lover Aiden going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna save the world? Share this piece.

Tell me anything. Go on.

Name

Email *

Message *