Read more WTF stuff 👉

Search whatever here 👇

24.8.16

Say It to My Face


Say it to my face you don't want to spend the rest of your life with me.

Say it to my face you don't want me to be there beside you when you're delivering our first child.

Say it to my face you don't want me to be your bed mate, the one you see every morning.

Say it to my face you don't want to witness any sun rises with me on the patio, let alone the sunset.

Say it to my face you will never be interested in my star-gazing dating plan.

Say it to my face you can't picture us together having a happy, vibrant outdoor BBQ party with our lovely friends and family.

Say it loudly to my face you won't get wound up when I'm not around.

Say it to my face that you ask me nothing but to sod off.

Say it to my face that it's nearly impossible for me to feel what it means to be yours

to be more.

Say it to my face that you don't know that I'm not chasing anyone else.

Say it to my face that I'm just nowhere near your Cell Phone Prince Charming.

Say it to my face that I suck at doing essential things as a human being.

Say it to my face, "no more trying to be nice-game for me, you've got to accept the truth!"

Say it to my face you couldn't careless for whatever happens in my life forever.

Say it to my face you will never ever miss my call, my voice, every shit about me.

Say it to my face that I'm not a fragment you're looking for.

Say it to my face that what you feel about me is nothing but a pity.

Say it to my face that you'll never get my jokes.

Say it to my face that my music is just as poor as my writings.

Say it to my face that I should stop being annoying as fuck.

Say it to my face that you can deny my love, his love, that man's love, that guy's love and his love too.

Say it to my face that a glass of milk tastes better than a fucking silly Espresso, always.

Say it to my face, don't hold yourself love, that you've never been interested in me from the get-go.

Say it right to my face that I've got to let go and carry on dying.

Say it to my face that you understand that everybody needs somebody, but I'm just an anomaly.

Say it to my face that you don't understand why I should always dramatize shit.

Say it all genuinely, sincerely, honestly.

One day. Tomorrow maybe.

Jakarta, 24 August 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna save the world? Share this piece.

Tell me anything. Go on.

Name

Email *

Message *